3 days until Halloween but who's counting. I loooooove Halloween! But sometimes more so the haunted houses, scary movies and anything pumpkin related. So I got a little caught up in the fall festivities. If you're like me you may not be too sure who/what you're gonna be for the big day. But I've got an idea to help you out...
We have a new wristlet and wallet that just came in recently. From the moment I saw it it gave me Cruella de Vil vibes. Edgy, glamorous and fabulous like the Dalmatian lover herself. So why not be Cruella de Vil? Glamour over gore for once.
Recreate this look with pieces from your own closet. All you need is:
- A LBD - little black dress
- Ideally red or black pumps
- FUR! Or maybe even a Fur boa.
- Red Gloves. Here's a pair I found.
- The Cruella hair. DIY by using white hair spray on your own locks or a wig.
- Here's a full face tutorial on how to execute the "Cruella" look.
Voila! You've transformed into Cruella de Vil!
Tag us we'd love to see all your recreations #jackandlola! Hope you all have a very spooky Halloween!