Makes Waves With
Your Summer Style
Summer is technically not until the 20th. But I mean we're already having 80°+ days with the sun blaring down on us. So it's practically summer. Whether you're going out to the beach, pool, a music festival or even walking your dog we have something that could come in handy. Put your sunscreen on and get out there!
Here's a roundup of your must haves to make the most out of your summer:
1. You need a bag thats roomy enough to hold whatever it is you need. Whether you're going to the beach and need towels or going shopping. Our Mexican market bag makes it easy to pack all your necessities in one place while making a fashion statement. If Mexican families can go to the market and come home with fruits, meats, and veggies all in one bag, trust its roomy and strong enough to hold whatever you need it to.
2. Take advantage of the amazing natural sunlight coming our way! Never miss out on posting your best summer moments on Instagram by having your camera available at all times. Our camera strap allows you to easily attach your camera and snap away.
3. For those moments when you're too busy waving your hands in the air like you just don't care. Take a look at our satchel/modernized fanny pack made of gorgeous leather with a very handy pocket allowing you to be hands free without sacrificing style. Don't worry it's large enough to fit your phone, card holder, keys and more. And secure enough to jump up and down without any fear of it coming off.
4. A snug blanket to spruce up your living space or to layout on the hot sand. You choose. Not to mention your home will have its A/C blasting. With all its fluffiness and vibrant colors, our woven blankets were made to be showed off. Come and grab the color that best suits your tan.
5. Don't take a chance on loosing those sunnies you just bought. Get a Croakie. Easily attach them to your sunnies and rep ATX.
As always feel free to stop by the shop for more summer goodies - 503 W. Mary St.
Stay in the know. Sign up for our newsletter here.
We'll be back next Friday!